Your Email Address:

First Name:

Howcome metronidazole cures some permanently but not others

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
DanielPine
Advanced
Howcome metronidazole cures some permanently but not others

Post by DanielPine »

A handful of people on this site have been cured by taking metronidazole while many others have been cured while on the antibiotic but BB comes back once they are off it? You would think that since we have the same issue it would work for all of us.

Could it be because overweight people have larger stomachs so there is more bad bacteria to kill so metro is less effective on them?

Or maybe some people are reinfecting themselves by using the same toothbrush used before taking metro, that still has the bacteria still on it?

What do you think?

ijwbtrma

Post by ijwbtrma »

WORD...... I think it's diet. I think taking metrodinazole should be accompanied by large amount of probiotics in form of yoghurt, pills and other stuff......... And also, sugar rich foods should be avoided.......... to prevent a bacterial bloom again......... I also think Metro should be taken for two weeks instead of one!!!!!! And your toothbrush should definitely be changed..... like how the hell can you go back!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic