THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

DOES ANYONE ALSO SHARE SIMILAR EXPERIECES???

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ijwbtrma
Newbie
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:12 pm

DOES ANYONE ALSO SHARE SIMILAR EXPERIECES???

Post by ijwbtrma »

Hy all......... I'd like to know if there's anyone out there who was probably delivered at birth through breach..... (came out of mother's womb with the legs instead of head)...... I read something online where the baby gets good bacteria from a normal delivery and altering this can cause bacterial imbalance........ Also, anyone here suffered from nail infections at young age or later on..... we would progress farther if we correlated our symptoms rather than fight alone....
DanielPine
Advanced
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
Location: Australia
Gender:

Post by DanielPine »

I developed a nail infection in one of my toes when I was very young. Funnily enough, when I clip that toenail and smell it, it smells just like my bb. Weird.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗