THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
white cooking wine/humidifier/prednisone
white cooking wine/humidifier/prednisone
I gargled and swished with diluted white cooking wine (sugar free) last night before going to bed, had a humidifier running, and instead of taking Benadryl which dries the mouth out, I wound up on 40 mg of prednisone for a Crohn's flare-up. Prednisone helps with allergies, but doesn't dry the mouth maybe. So anyway, I woke up without morning breath, even after having drunk an Ensure with lots of sugar during the night! Praise the God of Isaiah 43:26. In Christ, Mike
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.