THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone from Auckland, NZ?
-
terminalBB
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am
Anyone from Auckland, NZ?
Just want someone i can complain to hahaha
-
terminalBB
- Newbie
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 am
Random123 wrote:Yes I am but probably dont have the confidence to meet up. Had BB since I could remember which was 9 years old. Got my tonsils removed 3 years ago and didn't change anything. Tried almost everything such as eating probiotics etc but nothing works
I actually just wanted to text someone who understood, not really meet up!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.