THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi everyone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tired1234
Newbie
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:40 am

Hi everyone

Post by Tired1234 »

I'm new here, although I've been following and reading this page for years now. I was wondering if anyone is from l.a ? Or Southern California ? I would love to meet up and talk. It'll be nice talking to someone who understands the pain & suffering all of us go through. So how about it ? Meet sonetime soon?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗