This is from my experience.
1,My bb is from both my mouth and nose breath.And it travels extremly far.Like people from 100 meters away can smell it.I don't know why,but this is true.
2,I found that when i got sick like a cold,my bb will become less effective.I think it get a lot better when i was on a fever!This happens 4 - 5 times so i don't this there's any coincidence.
3,on normal days,my body temperature is low,and my hands and feet are very cold.and i am afraid of cold whether very much.and more cold the whether became,more post nasal drips i produce.
Conclusion:I think the fever kills micro beings in my body.if we can find a way to make our body temperature higher,we are cured!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ATTENTION!Important thing to share
-
halitosiser
- Newbie
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 4:58 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.