THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Dr Maxwell, osteopathic physician (USA)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Dr Maxwell, osteopathic physician (USA)

Post by Trunks99 »

I contacted him and he said I might have bacterial imbalance or candida infection. He said he could help. If anyone has ever consulted him, please let me know?

He has good ratings online and has a lot of people recommending him on Linkedin.

He recommends getting started with stool analysis: Comprehensive Stool Analysis w/Parasitology x3-DD KIT

I'm still debating if I should give it a try or not (not covered by insurance)
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

I say go for it, even with the cost. I don't think many users here had a stool sample analysis. or the kind you listed.
Would love to hear your results, however I am not in your area to see this doctor or I'd go. Good luck! If he's willing to play detective that is more than most doctors will do for "our kind"
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

btw, I treated myself with Lufenuron years back for candida. Lufenuron KICKed my bb out, I was free. Sadly it came back. So I ordered another round, and it did't do a thing. Whatever inside me became immune, devastating. I was so hopeful. The doctor at owndoc.com, Sarah Varner is in Europe but will answer any questions. She worked with me on why it came back, but this horrid crap is relentless to anything that comes at it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗