And not being understood.I am going through a big process of getting rid of this disease,( i do think it's a disease) and, it's so hard , to be alone in this.I wanna share when I'm having a bad day, or a good day ! , what's working, what's not. I'm slowly getting better, i think i got it. But it's still a long and really hard process. So if anyone feel like you need a friend, that you can talk about this with, and that understands you ( trust me) please send me a private message. We can support each other and beat this together. I don't wanna be a burden, just someone to talk to some time to time to vent, or share, laugh, what ever
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Don't want to be alone in this anymore
Don't want to be alone in this anymore
I think the worst part about this is the loneliness.
And not being understood.I am going through a big process of getting rid of this disease,( i do think it's a disease) and, it's so hard , to be alone in this.I wanna share when I'm having a bad day, or a good day ! , what's working, what's not. I'm slowly getting better, i think i got it. But it's still a long and really hard process. So if anyone feel like you need a friend, that you can talk about this with, and that understands you ( trust me) please send me a private message. We can support each other and beat this together. I don't wanna be a burden, just someone to talk to some time to time to vent, or share, laugh, what ever
im 19 female, male, girls, age.. doesn't matter to me, i just need a friend. I intentionally isolated my self more and more because of this, since i feel so ashamed and discussed by myself, but no one should be alone 
And not being understood.I am going through a big process of getting rid of this disease,( i do think it's a disease) and, it's so hard , to be alone in this.I wanna share when I'm having a bad day, or a good day ! , what's working, what's not. I'm slowly getting better, i think i got it. But it's still a long and really hard process. So if anyone feel like you need a friend, that you can talk about this with, and that understands you ( trust me) please send me a private message. We can support each other and beat this together. I don't wanna be a burden, just someone to talk to some time to time to vent, or share, laugh, what ever
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.