Page 1 of 1
Liver responsible for bb?
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:47 am
by hopeful
It seems like there are a few people around who believe their cause of bb does not lie in their mouth(tongue and tonsils). I do have some pnd but many people that have this do not have bb. After some reading, I came across this article about a weak liver and how it weakens our immune systems thus allows bacteria to overgrow. Please read this website if you believe your bb is immune related:
http://www.sensiblehealth.com/halitosis.html
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:39 am
by mike987
the next time i don't have to work for a week.. (i may end my current job soon)
i want to do an intense toxin flush .. just stay in the house and focus on flushing the liver.. it'll just be me, applejuice, and videogames
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:04 am
by Mico
Hopefull, a weak liver definitely can be a cause of BB, but a weak liver doesnt give BB only. You would be sick and you would certainly know it. Do you have any health issues?
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 am
by hopeful
Yes, I do.
These are all things that started around puberty for me:
-bb
-always feeling cold(cold hands and feet especially=poor circulation=weak liver)
-horrible acne on my forehead only(sign of toxins in the body or hormonal imbalance)
-always feeling hungry even after I've just eaten(this could be from parasites)
In the last year and a half, I believe my liver has been overintoxicated due to living in a polluted Asian city. This is around the same time my bb got unbearable(much worse than before and I couldn't hide it with gum anymore). The following symptoms occured around the same time:
-poor digestion(bowel movements very loose, lots of gas and some bloating after eating)
-hair falling out(liver not able to absorb nutrients due to poor digestion)
-pnd started along with congestion(which I never had living in my home country)
-acne started again although I hadn't had it since I was 17
-always tired
I think living in Asia the past three years has taken a toll on my immune system. I drank a lot of alcohol and ate a lot of spicy food my first two years here. I've since stopped drinking coffee, alcohol and eating junk. BB comes from the inside. There is a source and we should be able to track it down. I don't think conventional medicine(western doctors) will really be able to help us. If they can, it'll just involve prescribing drugs. I'd like to try alternative methods(herbs, supplements, traditional chinese medicine) before going that route is possible.
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 3:21 pm
by Mico
but you had BB before going to a big city?
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:17 pm
by hopeful
Yes, absolutely. I remember the first time I was told that my breath smelled like rotten eggs. I was around 11 at the time and was going through puberty. Fortunately, I was able to somewhat hide it by always chewing gum(this was from maybe 14-23 years old). But in the last two years, it's gotten to the point where no gum will ever hide it and it travels across the room. My problems with congestion(nose feels clogged but nothing come out) and pnd also started in the last two years. I remember lying in bed in university and swearing to myself that I'd find a cure by the time I was 25(and I'm turning 26 this year so now I'm really aggressively looking for a cure).
I've also developed lots of allergies the last two years so it seems like my really horrible bb really only started two years ago although I've always had it(just not as severe). As soon as my health started to deteriorate, my bb got a lot worse. That to me is a huge connection.
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:03 pm
by elliott
doesn't a blood test alert to liver issues?
Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:53 am
by hopeful
Hope so. I'm moving home in two months(back to my small and clean N.American city). I will have a complete work up then. In the meantime, trying everything else to help by using curezone(which is really amazing in terms of alternative medicine).