I downloaded an app to my smartphone for free that scans barcodes and tells you what to stay away from.
I'm in the USA, but available on Google Play store and ITunes
Anyway, I'm giving up gluten for 3 months in attempt to see if removing improves my breath.
I've had bb for 20 yrs, done all you can imagine, but this. My breath blows up after any wheat or grains.
Just an fyi, if you are dairy, fat, carb intolerant and your breath is effected its a good tool to check your food at home and in the stores.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Shop Well App for Gluten & other breath intolerances (fr
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.