THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
somethinstinks
Advanced
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
Location: New York City

Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Post by somethinstinks »

Do they work? I haven't used a mouthwash in probably a decade as they seem sacrilege to bb sufferers. But I don't remember there being a lot of alcohol free mouth washes back then (or maybe I didn't pay them much attention). I have been noticing a lot of the big brands (listerine, crest, etc) have alcohol free formulations. Have you guys tried them and do they work? I mean the reason we stay away is the alcohol content correct?
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

It didn't work for me
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Re: Anyone with experience with alcohol free mouth washes?

Post by Trunks99 »

somethinstinks wrote:Do they work? I haven't used a mouthwash in probably a decade as they seem sacrilege to bb sufferers. But I don't remember there being a lot of alcohol free mouth washes back then (or maybe I didn't pay them much attention). I have been noticing a lot of the big brands (listerine, crest, etc) have alcohol free formulations. Have you guys tried them and do they work? I mean the reason we stay away is the alcohol content correct?
Not just the alcohol content... They are full of chemicals in general..
I've tried a couple and some of them reduce bad breath but if you use them for a long period of time, you might have to deal with more than just bad breath -- meaning health problems could arise from long time use.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗