Page 1 of 1

Holistic doctors

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:24 am
by missjj
I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]

Re: Holistic doctors

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:03 pm
by Trunks99
missjj wrote:I'm also thinking about trying alternative doctors aside from regular doctors like kaiser. Has anyone attempted this or have any feedback?? I found a few in yelp but hesitant because of the cost. Please advise[/code]
I've been to True North Health Center once to visit Dr Klaper. He put me on a diet and mentioned water fasting for a long period of time as an option for curing my digestive problem if the diet didn't work.

Are you in California?

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 am
by missjj
I am