Page 1 of 1

Halitosis Related Auctions on Ebay

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:32 am
by mike987
Hah, wouldn't it be great if it was this easy?? .. Though my curiosity has bested me.. anyone tried the following product featured in the auction?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Natural-Breath-Fres ... dZViewItem

This next auction is for several .jpg files that instruct you on how to control your breath and get fresh breath.. it's digital delivery.. costs 5 bucks.. haha, does anyone want to waste 5 dollars to get eternal fresh breath (or at least humor the forums? ;p I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see what this crook claims as the solution)

http://cgi.ebay.com/METHOD-FOR-CONTROLL ... dZViewItem

Looking at his past auctions, looks like anyone could have a pocket full of spending cash every week by selling general information about athletes foot/halitosis/jock itch

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:19 am
by hungrygirl
Well, i decided i can afford $5 to flush it down the toilett, so i ordered it. Let us see!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:36 pm
by mike987
:o .. well? has this information changed your life???

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:18 pm
by noptical
mike987 wrote::o .. well? has this information changed your life???
Yeah she's 5$ poorer :P

hi

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:33 pm
by bwonita69
Ive asked someone who has brought this to give me some feedback so ill let you all know what they say aswell.

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:42 pm
by hungrygirl
Basically, its a certain way of gargling with hydrogen peroxide and poking your salivary glands with your tongue, to activate them somehow.

I mean it all makes a tiny bit of sense but nothing life changing i think, just havent had the time to take a good look at it yet.

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:09 pm
by DK3790
i can guarantee that won't do anything, I used a product with those same ingredients (i don remember what the product was so don't ask me) and it didn do anything for me. If your breath problems is from your mouth, it might help but from anything else it wont anything

Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:20 pm
by Larc400
How does one poke one's salivary glands 8) ?? I'd like to try it 8) .

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:32 am
by elliott
Larc400 wrote:How does one poke one's salivary glands 8) ?? I'd like to try it 8) .
:-k how to poke it with the tongue??? My tongue can't go back that far!

Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:21 pm
by mike987
hungrygirl, do you think you could upload the image files onto a site like imageshack ?