THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

My current regiment

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

My current regiment

Post by jess »

A member asked me about my current regiment and I figure I might as well post it on the forum also. Here's my answer to her:

Hello, here's a list of my current regimen. I've pretty much done/ taken those things consistently and I feel they make a difference. They are not in any specific order.
Please note: I use different kinds of toothpastes and rinses (dioxibrite rinse and toothpaste, therabreath plus toothpaste once in a while but not the rinse, closys rinse but not the toothpaste, and once in a while hydrogen peroxide rinse which i make myself) and I alternate between them. I don't think one is better than the others; I simply alternate when I feel their effectiveness is decreasing.
1) floss teeth at least two times/day
2) spray tongue with breathRx antibacterial tongue spray before brushing tongue with TUNG brush, or scraping tongue with a good tongue scraper, after each meal
3) brush teeth with any of the above toothpaste and rinse with any of the above rinse, after each meal. I also use an electric toothbrush instead of a manual one
4) Use Hydroflosh machine to floss teeth with water 2 times/day (am and pm)
5)Take one sachet ot Vsl#3 probiotic 2 times/day
6)Take 3 caps of Ultra Thisle once a day
7)Take 100 to 300 mg Quinogel once a day
8)Take 50 mg BioCitrate zinc every 4 to every 5 days
9)Take 30 ml of George's Always Active aloe vera liquid 1 to 2 times/day
10) Use Grossan nasal irrigator about once a month (to irrigate my sinuses)
11) Throughout the day I chew on Epic dental 100% Xylitol gum (these are good coz they don't cause cavities, to the contrary they help with cavities), suck on GNC chewable vitamin c tabs, and I refresh my mouth with one drop of extra strength Ora MD oil placed on the back of my tongue.
12) I also use periogen once or twice a day, while brushing my teeth or as a mouthrinse to help decrease tartar builup
This is everything I do pretty much on a regular basis to keep the bb at bay. I can't remember anything else right now but if I do I will update you.
Hope this helps
Jess
PS: I forgot this, I also do oil pulling once a day
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

Thanks for the info!
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

You're welcome ER!
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

Hi jess.....are you cured from your bb when following this regimen?


User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

sadmum wrote:Hi jess.....are you cured from your bb when following this regimen?

No not cure, but the bb is reduced from unbearable to manageable
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
Trunks99
Advanced
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:18 am
Location: Norcal

Post by Trunks99 »

jess wrote:Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
That a lot to ingest!
jamesmcavoy

jess

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Hi jess

What u r doing is good but flossing everyday is really not needed if ur gums are healthy .
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Post by jess »

Trunks99 wrote:
jess wrote:Hello everyone, just an update to my post. In addition to those things mentioned in the above post I've added two products to my current regiment. They are: raw kombucha capsules and advanced enzyme system. Just wanted to let everyone know. Thanks.
That a lot to ingest!
I'm doing whatever I can to decrease the smell the best as possible.
User avatar
jess
Sheriff
Posts: 480
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:23 pm
Location: USA
Gender:

Re: jess

Post by jess »

jamesmcavoy wrote:Hi jess

What u r doing is good but flossing everyday is really not needed if ur gums are healthy .
I don't floss hard, I just make sure food particles are removed from between my teeth
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗