I saw this message on Rare Connect:
Hi my mission is to find a cure or a proper treatment by raising awareness. I’m going to do everything that I possibly can because I don’t want to look back in the future and think if only I did this and that. I've had enough! Please help me support my mission.
Please like the Facebook page that I created called: ‘I’m not a trash, I’m a human being-tmau.’
https://www.flickr.com/photos/raredisea ... 148367877/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Im-not-t ... 33?fref=ts
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I'm not trash facebook page
you Facebook page
I have visited your page and think it is very good. I suffer from terrible bad breath and visiting pages like yours give me great comfort in knowing that i am not alone in my suffering.
I am cursed...stay away from me...i will bring you nothing but negativity.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.