I have been eating gluten free for almost 2 months. I feel better, not sure how my breath ranks in improvement.
Yesterday I had a massive cheat day, drinking 5 beers and eating gluten Pizza. Today my young child said YOU HAVE STINKY BREATH ,YUK. This past two months, I've been up close with no reactions that I've noticed. Leave it to a kid to give it you straight!
I may be allergic to gluten, but I again came across beer causing the valve to stay open, giving a person Fetid Breath. Dehydration and certain foods cause this valve to function improperly.
There are videos and suggestions for treating ICV syndrome. Has anyone tried successfully closed theirs, doing it daily or a few times a day may be necessary.
GOD I know its something that we can fix, I think it's really hard to tell what state this valve is in. SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING.
here is an old string discussing it.
viewtopic.php?t=3955&postdays=0&postord ... 1b84efc0b3
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Horrible Breath- ileocecal valve OPEN??
well here goes product purchase #5873.
Will report back if it works.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017W ... UTF8&psc=1
Will report back if it works.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017W ... UTF8&psc=1
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.