THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Who in America has a Bad Breath Fetish?

Post by StinkyBoo »

I have a real weakness for pretty girls with natural BB Muah =P~
lookingforcure
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by lookingforcure »

Lol... what the fuxk?

We are here to support each other through tough times and hopefully share good information to help find a cure...


How is this relevant in any way?

It did give me a , what the fux- kind of smile.


My honest opinion, no one likes a person with terrible breath. Bad I guess is okay if it smells like liquor if they've been drinking but if it smells like pure shit... how does one even contemplate having a fetish over it...

I'm all ears on this one
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Reply

Post by StinkyBoo »

Well same reason some people have a foot, fart, or ass fetishes just to name a few. And in my honest opinion I don't like alcohol breath I like natural bad breath and yes it's a fetish of mine I had it for years. Now I hope that answers your question.
shibby
Newbie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat May 10, 2014 7:35 pm
Location: Manchester England

bb fetish?

Post by shibby »

Stinkboo...you're a asshole..if you knew for one minute what we are going through. The nasty comments, the rude looks, people calling us dirty, then you would understand that there is nothing to like about bad breath.
GOD/ALLAH/BUDDHA/SATAN HAS GIVEN YOU FRESH BREATH....SO ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND STOP RIDICULING US!!!!
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by StinkyBoo »

U mad shibby because Ur breath stink? If U a pretty girl with bad breath make Urself known so I can ***k U good since I'm an asshole Muah <3 LoL
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

so what is the problem Stinky booh, get regular girl and give her ATM, problem solved...

it was just a mater ot time these people came to our forum, probably this guy gets a hard on when looking at girls eating onions and garlic

sir, do you like specific smell, like dung, shit, foetid, offensive, sweet fetid, morning fetid smell?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
StinkyBoo
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Bad breath smell

Post by StinkyBoo »

I'm from USA and my favorite breath smells are dung, shit, foetid, Morning breath, and Just stale stinkies that's it =P~
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗