Possibly the greatest benefit however is that a site like this gives us members an avenue to meet up with eachother to try to figure this horrible condition out. Before a site like this, I wouldn't know where to look to find someone in the same boat. We may not get cured, but maybe we can figure out a way to better manage it. Or if nothing else, we can meet people who are going through the same hell that we all are. Shoot, we pay doctors and dentists hundred or thousands of dollars to tell us nothing and they probably know less about our condition than we do.
All I'm saying is we are all tired of suffering from this, but we shouldn't just sit back and feel sorry for ourselves and let our lives pass us by. We have been given a chance to meet up with fellow sufferers to learn more about our "disease" and I encourage you to take advantage of it.
Thats all. Good luck to all !
