I think this is the cure for us, I am not sure why the so called "experts" on halitosis do not use this approach, because it would destroy their mouthwash business of course.
Stem cells are being used for knee repair, other ailments, and why not to cure our livers, that are most probably causing bad breath.
It would take just few shots of stem cells. Why is this not happening.
After Cheryl, the director of TMAU site has benn found dead, who knows why, people are desperate for the cure.
Still I have no clue why that woman of MEBO died, was it a s*****e?
Why is nobody using this, I think the cure is here!
I mean if stem cells can repair tumors, knees and people avoid having surgery, why not use it for bad liver, stem cells are also used for faulty livers anyways.
But probably it is very expensive to do this procedure, these stem cells docs must be filthy rich. But still I think this is the only hope for us, to get real cure, because something in our bodies is broken! And that is a fact...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Stem Cells
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Stem Cells
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
Room Bus filler2
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:28 pm
- Location: Lyon France
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.