THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Liquid Chlorophyll..possible cure?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
feelitagain
Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Liquid Chlorophyll..possible cure?

Post by feelitagain »

Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of you were familiar with this product. It suppose to clean out your internal system.

I would like to give it a try but I am always scared of the side effects of these products.

Any feedback is appreciated.
missjj
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:35 am

Post by missjj »

Hello there. I tried this a wild back. When I first used it it worked very well. I even remember going out that night and there was no older for the first hour or so howeverit came back shortly afterwards and it has been going strong ever since. I feel like Chloraphyl can be a positive thing but it has not done anything significantly for me. Maybe the bacteria becomes immune to it and it no longer works. Also if it is liquid it will stain your teeth.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗