THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

I still have one more impact wisdom teeth

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bb5yrs
Advanced
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:04 pm
Gender:

I still have one more impact wisdom teeth

Post by Bb5yrs »

Could it be the source? How to know?
When I extracted one wisdom tooth it was
A horrible experience and I didn't feel any improvement even a little bit.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus Surgery - Check
Dentist Examination - Check
H Pylori - Positive & got treatment - Check
Post nasal drip - tried temporary medication to stop it but BB didn't go - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Dead
Advanced
Posts: 162
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:32 pm
Gender:

Re: I still have one more impact wisdom teeth

Post by Dead »

It could be. If you rub that tooth with your finger does it smell? Or try flossing it or picking it with something small and see if there is a smell.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗