Hi guys,
Yesterday, I was browsing the internet and came across an interesting post (on a foreign forum). The poster claims she found a cure to her BB: drinking 6 tbsp of ACV (diluted in water) daily. It also cured a yeast infection she had. Her sister smells her breath daily and that's how she was able to tell.
I'm assuming her BB was due to a bacterial imbalance.
I think it's worth giving it a shot...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Possible cure?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.