Page 1 of 1

Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:59 pm
by ijwbtrma
Hey..... been a long time I posted here.... I got tired of trying.... trying for three months put me in a debt of about $1500 so I've been calming down so far.... lol...... Anyway, what do you guys think about the "National breath Center" in Falls Church Virginia.... They claim to have the cure to bb through rigorous tongue rejuvenation for about a week and it's also costing about $8000.... They don't accept insurance........ has anyone tried them??? Was it successful?

Re: Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure

Posted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:43 pm
by deebo
From the nets reviews it doesn't sound so good at all .
https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/ ... ch-VA.html

Re: Beathalitosis.com - National Breath Center - Cure

Posted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:56 am
by Jimi Stein
seems like a pure scam, and I believe it, every bad breath clinic is a scam.....