THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Does anyone have Halitosis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sponnyson
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:59 am

Does anyone have Halitosis?

Post by sponnyson »

I know it's gross, but I have halitosis I think, because my near my tonsils, that's where the bad breath smell comes from.
Does anyone else know how to get rid of it, treat it, without a dentist because I have no health insurance and it's out of the question.

I think it could be "tonsil balls" too or something,
Anyone else has it? Or knows how to get rid of it?

____________
better sleep naturally
sandspiegel
Junior
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by sandspiegel »

Over the months I found a good method to get Tonsil Stones out pretty easy and almost without gagging. Read about it in my thread:

viewtopic.php?t=5841
jamesmcavoy

Post by jamesmcavoy »

Kiss apple cider vinegar and say good bye to tonsil stones .
User avatar
FedUp
God
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by FedUp »

smell spammer. you're on a forum dedicated to sufferers of halitosis- go figure.
Tonsillectomy - Check
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear - Check
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" - Check
Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal space cyst removed - Check
Wisdom Teeth Extraction - Check
Mouth Swab Clear - Check
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗