What have been your experiences with masks?
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 5:43 pm
Hello,
I have not posted on this site in years, but unfortunately I am still suffering. I discovered I have PND due to severe allergies, which causes my room filling BB.
I have lost my job, I believe partly due to my BB. I was very hesitant to interact with people, which affected my job performance negatively. And the negative performance reviews caused me to lose my position, which I actually loved.
Anyway, I am trying to be positive, but I no longer have health insurance to go the ENT regularly for allergy shots. At this point I am considering a mask so that I can work again.
The other posts I saw regarding masks did not really have updates, so I am starting this thread to ask for others experiences with wearing masks. I am ordering either the grey charcoal mask for hunters or the 3M mask from Amazon.
At this point I no longer care if I get stares because I'm wearing a mask. I would rather the stares than the talk behind my back.
Thanks!
I have not posted on this site in years, but unfortunately I am still suffering. I discovered I have PND due to severe allergies, which causes my room filling BB.
I have lost my job, I believe partly due to my BB. I was very hesitant to interact with people, which affected my job performance negatively. And the negative performance reviews caused me to lose my position, which I actually loved.
Anyway, I am trying to be positive, but I no longer have health insurance to go the ENT regularly for allergy shots. At this point I am considering a mask so that I can work again.
The other posts I saw regarding masks did not really have updates, so I am starting this thread to ask for others experiences with wearing masks. I am ordering either the grey charcoal mask for hunters or the 3M mask from Amazon.
At this point I no longer care if I get stares because I'm wearing a mask. I would rather the stares than the talk behind my back.
Thanks!