THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Amoxicillin works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Dk1992
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:23 am

Amoxicillin works!

Post by Dk1992 »

Hey I'm a newbie to this forum but been lurking for a year or so and my story is that I devolved bad breath somehow about 5 years ago....... Always get a white coating, bad breath, dry mouth. 4 months ago a doc gave me 500mg of amoxicillin for a possible Strep throat and the coating and the white month was gone for good I thought but after about 3 months the coating came back. The doc is willing to give me more amoxicillin but I did a tongue swob and no bacteria or anything on the tongue got a lot of testing done (blood,urine) nothing at all.
SO the doc said do some research of GEOGRAPHICAL tongue and I did. People who have psiorasis like I do have geographical tongue sometimes....... So that could be the cause but why did amoxicillin work then and I am probably gonna get some more even if it is a temporary fix only. Replys/help would be great full this bad breath is ruining my lie
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗