THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Coughed up something nasty...
Coughed up something nasty...
Well I've heard before that certain bad breath can be caused by a type of "cauliflower" substance that accumulates on the tonsils. Then little peices come up and out of the throat now and then. I forgot what it's called. Well anyway five minutes before I posted this it happened. So I got it up sucessfully onto a napkin and smelt it...And I must say...terrible...It was a combination of feces, vomit and a rotting garbage type smell. Even I felt like vomitting. Sorry I don't mean to gross anyone out or offend anyone but I believe that this is a significant source of bad breath if this is laying in my throat in massive amounts. Just thought I would post this...I feel better about posting it rather than keeping it to myself because I feel very upset and alone now that I know that this is possibly what my breath truely smells like...
coughed up somting nasty
I think they are called Tonsil Stones and i get them all the time. i know they are one of the main causes of my bb, every day i rinse my tonsils with 50 %hydroxin peroxide and 50 % of water, i dont know if h2o2 is safe to use i i don't care cause it helps a little. i am aslo taking probiotics to recolonize my internal organs so i can digest better what i eat. i am also planing to use probiotics to recolonize my mouth with freandy bacteria. but i stil haven't found a probiotic that can be use in the mouth and throath. 
I just did a whole "excavation" of my tonsils. I was picking out the little stones. They really are hard to get out with a cotton swab. Really hard. I did what I could. For about a half-hour I was picking away at them, then putting a little hydrogen peroxide on them then wiping it away again. When I out the hydrogen peroxide on it foamed a lot! Indicating a huge breeding ground for germs. I then brushed my teeth then rinsed with the hydrogen peroxide and then rinse with water to get rid of the after affect. I feel my breath is a little cleaner but I can't be sure... I might break out the water pick soon though because the q-tips aren't working that well.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.