Page 1 of 1
Has anyone used CloSYS?
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:54 pm
by somethinstinks
After being suggested a chlorine dioxide toothpaste, I started searching and came upon CloSYS products. They seem to get very good reviews (#1 selling mouthwash on Amazon... but #2 and #3 are Therabreath and Listerine for what it's worth). Just curious if anyone has tried their products. I found that a couple of people on here have used it unsuccessfully in some old posts, but looking for more feedback before I purchase. If anyone else would like to try it out with me and report results, that would be helpful also.
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 pm
by Atrial
Have you tried toothbrush? hoping pool water mouthwash will cure you is like hoping tootbrush will help us. Don't waste your time.
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:43 pm
by StillHoping
I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.
I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:58 pm
by somethinstinks
StillHoping wrote:I currently use Closys as part of my regime - only because it has the longest effect of all the products out there - which for me, is unfortunately like one hour.
I guess it depends how bad your BB is? I had a friend who was "cured" from using Closys. But I believe it worked for her because her case was not as serious as our chronic halitosis. So you might as well try it and see how much it helps, but don't go in expecting a permanent cure or anything.
thanks for the feedback. did your friend actually have bb? does she now?
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:58 am
by StillHoping
she did but it was a mild case - ie. when her mouth was dry. The closys products work for her