Does anybody else ever think about just ending it all? I know I could be so happy if it wasn't for this, but if I have this problem for the rest of my life i honestly will have to end things
I don't want to die, but I want this to stop.. I'm sure you all know it really does hurt so much and yesterday I wrote a s*****e note
I have a feeling there may be no cure for me, and I am scared to try new things because every time I do and they fail I sink lower and lower.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
s*****e
LillyB, there are people in this world that love you, whether you know it or not. Think about your family and friends. They would be devastated if you were gone. Step back for a moment, close your eyes, breath deeply, and think of all the things you should be thankful for. You may feel silly, but really try it. There are always people in this world that have it 10x worse than us, and would kill to be in our position. There are millions upon millions of people in this world who have no home or sleep on the floor, don't know where there next meal is coming from, or if they'll have water to drink tomorrow.
I have bad breath, yes. But I also have both legs and arms. People are born into this world without limbs and would trade their life for ours in an instant. I'm able to go outside, run, sprint, swim, and play. I'm sure an Iraq war veteran who lost his/her limbs would trade some bad breath for that opportunity.
When we step back and really look at what we have, we have so much more than we know. And who is to say a year from now a major break through happens and we can solve this, together. We will all be so much stronger because of it.
Like they say in the Batman movies, "The night is darkest before the dawn."
I'm here to tell you that the dawn is just around the corner. Just hang on, please. I love you.
-Bear
I have bad breath, yes. But I also have both legs and arms. People are born into this world without limbs and would trade their life for ours in an instant. I'm able to go outside, run, sprint, swim, and play. I'm sure an Iraq war veteran who lost his/her limbs would trade some bad breath for that opportunity.
When we step back and really look at what we have, we have so much more than we know. And who is to say a year from now a major break through happens and we can solve this, together. We will all be so much stronger because of it.
Like they say in the Batman movies, "The night is darkest before the dawn."
I'm here to tell you that the dawn is just around the corner. Just hang on, please. I love you.
-Bear
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.