Page 1 of 1

PATM-people: Have you tried this?

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:59 pm
by chrissie
I am trying to find the cause of the problem, hence I would like to find out more about what have been tried and not.

Some questions might seem irrellevant, but I promise you - there is a reason.

Please answer in a systematical manner, as it will make it easier to register and conclude.

1. Have you tried Reflux meds, -NOT- proton pump inhibitors, but the kind of foam that covers the stomach content?

2. Do you blow-dry your hair after washing it, or do you let it air-dry?

3. Do you own any animals, wear perfume, or use strong detergents?

4. Do you immediately dry your clothes directly after the washing machine is done? Do you dry them in a space free of mold?

5. Is there mold in your house?

6. Do you suffer from chronic cough?

7. Do you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome?

8. Have you tried a low-FODMAP diet?

9. Have you tried an anti-fungal shampoo?