Page 1 of 1

Cured my bad breath in minutes no joke!!!!!

Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 am
by Rontron996
Ok so idk if my breath smelled bad, I've never received any complaints. But something deep down kept telling me it did maybe it was my imagination. But any way i know i suffered from tonsil stones and i used to stick my finger in the back of my throat and it smelled bad which made me think my breath stanked. But i got all my tonsil stones out and it seemed like tonsil swelling went down. After i got my tonsil stones out i swabbed my tongue and tonsils with a q-tip dipped in peroxide every night. Then i gargle for 30secs with peroxide brush teeth then use thera breath. I havent had morning breath for a 1 week 1/2. Try it i hope it works for u all! Same steps in the morning too.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:06 am
by angst-ridden
With only 1 post, I smell SPAM.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:27 am
by halitosisux
I thought the same thing too when I read it. But if this person is real and has managed to "cure" anything, it can only have been a very mild case of bad breath at the very worst.