The passing of Dr Cheryl Fields (a representative of MEBO, an organisation which aims to help all odour sufferers whatever the cause) is a VERY great loss to our community. Cheryl was an amazing woman - positive, supportive and generous, high-reaching and high-achieving. She was iconic. I'm so grateful to her for all the work she did for us. My comfort is that she's now at peace.
http://cjonline.com/news/2012-02-19/top ... -body-odor
I especially like the video she made to educate the general public about TMAU:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SEN0nDtmmA
As she was such a positive person, I'm sure she would like us to remember and celebrate her many achievements.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Celebrate Cheryl Fields' achievements
-
StillHoping
- Sheriff
- Posts: 431
- Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 4:29 am
- Location: Calgary, AB
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
omg, why did she die, she looks very young?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.