I think most of us cannot really smell ourselves normally. What do you do to test/get a whiff of your breath?
I can usually smell/taste funkiness if I exhale hard through my nose (helps if your nose is clear) and if I swish water around in my mouth and through my teeth. For those that havent tried it, try it and let me know if it works!
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Techniques to smell yourself?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.