Your Email Address:

First Name:

Do you ever think of work together?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
KC
Junior

Do you ever think of work together?

Post by KC »

Since we all know having bb is a torture to us to work with other people, I'm now thinking of employ some bb sufferers to work with me. My company now need a good wood worker who is good at making and repairing musical instruments. And bb sufferers who have experience and good repairing skills will be my first piority to choose. If you have interest to work in Asia, pls pm me.

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Great idea -- I wouldn't mind working in Asia from January, but creating musical instruments ain't really my most forceful talent 8-[

I need to make loads of $$£££$$$$ in a short time to fund my studies ... any suggestions O:) ?

Warm wishes,
K :-({|=
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

but what happens when your customer walks in the room, and see your guys mouths on their instruments?

just kidding. When I'm able, i do want to join up with someone to help end this bb problem... hey maybe it means lots of traveling, and raising money. A group of 20 dedicated people could work wonders.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

elliott wrote:but what happens when your customer walks in the room, and see your guys mouths on their instruments?
Depends on what type of musical instrument it is. If it's a string instrument for instance, they will be like "WTF?". :P
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

i would love to work in asia..

unfortunatley, i have no skills in instrument making :p ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic