Your Email Address:

First Name:

Ultimate Natural Treatment that works!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Tom

Ultimate Natural Treatment that works!

Post by Tom »

Live long don’t use chemicals that aren’t safe ex/ Fluoride is a danger chemical that leads to cancer in long-term use.

I know these things can be little pricey for some, but this the only working solution to our problems, there are no cures and it never will be. I have been researching all my life to find a cure. There is none. We were all born with these side effects that are not curable and I know this is genetic, my mother have the same problem. bb

I am sure you will be amazed with these result, at least I am and it works 99% 24 hour.
Coffee cigarettes and alcohol must be stopped. After coffee you must brush teeth right a way and no more than 2 beers in public, absolutely no stronger beverages ex. vodka
This will probably work for most of you 4 out 5 with bb

1)Yes vitamin C is the key factor 4x day, I prefer eating real oranges rather than pills due to side effects.
2) Mastic gums 3x day will definitely help your support gastrointestinal health inside your body, active compounds shown to support the lining of the stomach and the duodenum.
3) Chlorophyll 2x day is a mineral rich supplement, which has been suggested to assist in tissue repair, purifies the blood, help the liver build red blood cells, natural internal deodorizer and tissue healer also kills bad breath.
4) Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste and Mouth Fresh (Mouth Wash) by NutriBiotic 2 x day
5) MUST EAT 3x TIMES A DAY! NO matter what you use, hunger odor can’t be stopped people!
6) Drink water min 2 liters a day
7) Must do these things everyday.

Good luck :)
I found a link for items;

CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

1. People already tried mastic here
2. I like how you say "there are no cures and will never be" duh
3. I like how you classify bad breath as a disease with a universal cause and cure. ITS A DAMN SYMPTOM and I think I need to put it in my sig so everyone can see it.
4. I like how you register and start advertising right away.
5. I like how this will probably end with a ban :lol:
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

It's not genetic, I'm the only one who has this problem in my family. That's why they will never understand what I'm goin through.
Tom

Post by Tom »

noptical wrote:1. People already tried mastic here
3. I like how you classify bad breath as a disease with a universal cause and cure. ITS A DAMN SYMPTOM and I think I need to put it in my sig so everyone can see it.
How can I advertise oranges? Sorry but I’m not salesperson buddy.
If this is a symptom, then you have to ask your self what it’s causing.
I know if in fact that there never will be curable item sold in drug store, because they want us to suffer so they could be making money. Think it about, if there is no demand for product there are no money. I believe there is the best treatment out there
by natural products like mastic and oranges or herbs only.
I would like you to read this book
Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About
Perhaps you’ll find a better outlook upon today’s medicine.
Last edited by Tom on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CURE can only be found in natural ingredients. Don’t treat the symptoms find the cause!
Tom

Post by Tom »

Busted wrote:It's not genetic, I'm the only one who has this problem in my family. That's why they will never understand what I'm goin through.
Your parents could be consuming lots of alcohol, medicine or spices. Before you were born. I know that a pregnant alcoholic person has a high risk for their own new born child to develop these symptoms bb. And digestion problems
Therefore you could be the victim of this.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Good marketing I must say buddy, like you are eating all these books for breakfast

Wow we got a cure finally

But why promoting your store - that is why your post is not valuable and a bullshit
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

It's coincidence that I suffer from this, it could happen to every person in the world, although the chances are very very small. Just like some people are born with a certain handicap or get it later. Chronic halitosis can be considered a hidden social handicap.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Suite yourself I am owner operator (truck driver) in case you don’t know.
Here what the experts claim to treat bad breath from around the globe from this book.

Bad Breath

Definition
Bad breath, or halitosis, is an unpleasant odor emanating from the mouth.

Symptom
The primary symptom of bad breath is a bad odor emanating from the mouth that is usually not detectable by the person who has bad breath.

Cause
Usually caused by some health problem in the mouth, teeth, gums, throat, or gastrointestinal tract. Other contributing factors may be smoking, liver disease, and poor protein digestion. The mouth is one window into the body. If there is a bad odor, it is a general sign that there is some underlying cause and imbalance that needs to be treated.

Astute holistic health practitioners smell the breath and examine carefully the tongue and mouth of all patients. Certain odors or smells emanating from the mouth can be indications of specific disease; for example, a metallic smell may represent diabetes or an active metabolism undergoing rapid weight loss; sour smells may represent stomach problems or tumors. While conventional physicians do not agree that halitosis may represent intestinal problems, holistic practitioners, based on extensive anecdotal evidence provided by their patients, disagree, and will often address gastrointestinal health when treating cases of bad breath.

Bad breath can also be caused by sinusitis or infections in the tonsils or lungs. Attention should also be given to other underlying causes, such as tooth and gum disease. People who experience bad breath, abdominal bloating and gas, and tiredness after meals may also be deficient in stomach acid.

Bad breath can also be symptomatic of constipation or sluggish bowels. If you are not having 2-3 healthy bowel movements per day, consider doing a bowel-cleanse. Parasites can also be an undetected factor and should be screened for if halitosis doesn't improve after trying other treatment options.

Aromatherapy: Peppermint, lavender, and cardamom essential oils can all help cases of bad breath.

Ayurvedic Medicine: Triphala, an Ayurvedic herb, is useful for both bad breath and for balancing GI disorders. Take 1/2 teaspoon with warm water, 30 minutes before bedtime. You can also chew roasted cumin, fennel, and coriander seeds after each meal to further ensure healthy breath.

Diet: Follow a whole foods diet and eat plenty of raw foods. Drink water with juice of fresh lemon and/or one teaspoon chlorophyll on rising and before bed. Include fiber in diet (oat bran, rice bran). Fiber (psyllium or pectin fiber) helps remove toxins from the colon and thereby decreases bad breath. Also be sure to chew your food well, don't overeat, and drink lots of liquids.

Flower Essences: For negative feelings surrounding the problem, use Crab Apple.

Herbs: Chewing seeds of fennel or anise as needed will mask the odor and have a mild local antimicrobial effect. Alternatively, chew cardamom seeds, parsley leaves, or other chlorophyll-rich herbs such as basil and cilantro. Peppermint or bergamot tea can also be helpful.

Homeopathy: Arnica, Merc sol., Nux vom., Kali phos., and Chelidonium are the most commonly used homeopathic remedies for addressing bad breath.

Juice Therapy: The following fresh juice combinations can help alleviate bad breath symptoms and also help GI disturbances that may be a contributing factor: Carrot and celery with parsley, spinach, watercress, alfalfa, comfrey, or beet tops; wheat grass juice; green juice; and carrot, spinach, and cucumber.

Nutritional Supplementation: The following supplements can be helpful in addressing bad breath, particularly if it is related to infections or GI disorders: Proteolytic enzymes (two between meals, three times daily, and two with each meal), vitamin A, vitamin B complex (100 mg two times daily), vitamin C, thiamine (vitamin B1), niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin B6, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid), Beta carotene, acidophilus, digestive enzymes, magnesium, zinc, and charcoal tablets.

Chlorophyll products (wheat grass juice, chlorella, alfalfa tablets, barley juice) act as a blood purifier and can be effective in reducing and preventing bad breath.

Alternative Professional Care
If your symptoms persist despite the above measures, seek the help of a qualified health professional. The following professional care therapies have all been shown to be useful for treating and relieving the symptoms of bad breath: Applied Kinesiology, Detoxification Therapy (bowel cleanse, parasite cleanse), Environmental Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine, Oxygen Therapy (the use of an ozonated water gargle may be effective), and Traditional Chinese Medicine. (See Glossary for descriptions of these Alternative Therapies.)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

You forgot to mention the source.

http://www.naturalcures.com/Natural-Cur ... reath.aspx

Is there some of that stuff you tried and actually works for you, thomas?
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Tom wrote:
noptical wrote:1. People already tried mastic here
How can I advertise oranges? Sorry but I’m not salesperson buddy.
If this is a symptom, then you have to ask your self what it’s causing.
I know if in fact that there never will be curable item sold in drug store, because they want us to suffer so they could be making money. Think it about, if there is no demand for product there are no money. I believe there is the best treatment out there
by natural products like mastic and oranges or herbs only.
I would like you to read this book
Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You To Know About
Perhaps you’ll find a better outlook upon today’s medicine.
I would like you to stop reading this book and think a little more logically. Of course it is a symptom, its is really stupid to deny this :roll:
Yes there won't be a drug that cures your bad breath because its a symptom duh. A symptom can have lots of causes and until they find a universal cure for all diseases there won't be any "bad breath" cure.
Tom wrote:I know if in fact that there never will be curable item sold in drug store, because they want us to suffer so they could be making money. Think it about, if there is no demand for product there are no money. I believe there is the best treatment out there
by natural products like mastic and oranges or herbs only. .
Yeah with that rationale there wouldn't be any cures for any diseases today, only temporary treatments.
There will be a cure and it won't be a universal cure because its a damn symptom. Is there any cure for the headache? No, because its a symptom and even if you treat this symptom the cause is still there and the symptom will return.

Anyway, this herbal medicine crap is utter shit. Granted there are many things that work, and official medicine is party based on herbal medicine but what those books write are for the slow. There are many books out there like that and most of them promote products, be it chlorella, spirulina, different supplements and vitamins and other crap. They claim to cure from headaches to cancer, aids, tuberculosis and everything else you can imagine. Everything there is completely unproven and is based on different tests and statistics without any scientific proof and are usually written by idiots. I have plenty of these kind of books in my house, my sister used to read them until she stopped when she realized that they're utter crap and the only way to good health is to lead a proper way of life and consult the right professionals.
If a medical cure has a chance of 1/10 curing something there is a chance of 1/10000 for a herbal cure to do the same because medicine is based on facts and scientific studies on different groups of people.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Busted wrote:You forgot to mention the source.

http://www.naturalcures.com/Natural-Cur ... reath.aspx

Is there some of that stuff you tried and actually works for you, thomas?

I have a sour taste this means I have a stomached problem or liver.
I didn’t exam myself yet, I will go for test this summer. I know when I was a kid I was puking a lot from eating meat, and sometimes I still feel disorder once awhile. My bb I think is about 2 out 5 normal days, with no stress. BB comes from throat as well because when I swallow my saliva the air I breath out (exhale) is worse.
Therefore it did not bother me a lot, however I can’t drink alcohol in public cause it gets worse. Green tea helps me a lot to maintain clean breath. I have 100% faith in this book, they even have cures for cancer, this is really good book, I believe in these treatments 100%.
For now I don’t skip breakfast very important I eat oranges and lemons with Chlorophyll and Mastic gums it keeps me satisfied. However I will do bowel, liver and detox cleanses in order for my body to work proper way.
You should try this; this is not advertising product bullshit from drugstores that mask and not treat symptoms.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

A lot of things you mentioned or your book mentioned have already been mentioned either on this forum or the healthboards one. It's not really something new in case you thought so.

There are a lot of people here desperately lookin for a cure and I'm pretty sure they already tried doing simple things such as eating oranges, lemons, drinking green tea,...

You say that the book has cures for diseases like cancer. Yet nobody seems to really take this guy serious.

A lot of bad reviews about the book on the internet, and I'm not surprised. :roll:
Last edited by Busted on Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom

Post by Tom »

This is where you’re wrong medicine is always wrong, how many drugs are already pull out from shelves due to strong side effects. Did you know that just from painkillers like Tylenol 2 thousand American dies every year, obviously you don’t know what you talking about or you are here to promote danger chemicals?
This book is based on facts, people with real problems and treatments that were used for thousands of years, written by experts. This info was not sucked from somebody’s finger. I am totally against about all chemicals a medicine that causes cancer and other diseases. Did you know that 1 0f 3 dies from cancer and 1 of 2 dies from heart attack. This means you have slim chance to live when you reach 80. The biggest problem (Toxics) people facing right now are from using prescription drugs that are highly cancer related and food we eat (junk food)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

wikipedia wrote:While the book contains references to studies and news articles, they are generally vague and often fail to mention the author, title or publication in which they originally appeared. Excerpts from these studies or news articles generally are not contained within quotation marks. Most are reprinted without the use of bold or italicized text. There has been no apparent effort to distinguish them from additional remarks offered by Kevin Trudeau. As such, some readers may find it difficult to determine where the excerpt ends and Trudeau's own opinion begins.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Cu ... Know_About
Tom

Post by Tom »

Busted wrote:
wikipedia wrote:While the book contains references to studies and news articles, they are generally vague and often fail to mention the author, title or publication in which they originally appeared. Excerpts from these studies or news articles generally are not contained within quotation marks. Most are reprinted without the use of bold or italicized text. There has been no apparent effort to distinguish them from additional remarks offered by Kevin Trudeau. As such, some readers may find it difficult to determine where the excerpt ends and Trudeau's own opinion begins.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_Cu ... Know_About
Let’s make this very simple most of the members agree here that vitamin C works, it works for them and for me, this is natural product if the problems remains there must be something deeper and serious therefore herbal treatment is needed.
Yes because Kevin Trudeau is not a doctor, he is an author and the info is gathered from books that were written by experts and doctors.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic