THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Are you stuck in a relationship?
-
forced2balone
- Newbie
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:20 am
Are you stuck in a relationship?
I'm in a relationship and I'm stuck in this relationship because of my bad breath. He cheated on me but I'm still with him. WHY? Because of my bb. He is the only one that I can be around and don't feel embarrassed about bb. I can go out to eat, go to movies and enjoy each other company. He is also tolerant to my morning breath. I tried to break up with him. But I went back to him. I was talking to someone new it didn't last long because I was too afraid to go on a date. As long as we talked on the phone it was ok. He would asked me out movies, to dinner or anything I wanted to go or do. I made up excuses not to go on a date. Eventually I went back to my ex because it was a safe place. I couldn't risk the embarrassment or feeling depressed. So I settled for the ex boyfriend.
-
oneday4800
- Advanced
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.