_________________________________________
I floss my teeth , scrap my tongue , brush my teeth and flash my nose and when good people smell my bb they show me their tongue i mean they get out their tongue and
show me while my mouth is closing and im taking the breath my nose.
Some mother fuckers cough.very hard while the close onew dont cough but give me reactions .
Have you ever had this reactions from the people.[/quote]
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
do you about this reaction.
-
Room Bus filler2
- Newbie
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:28 pm
- Location: Lyon France
do you about this reaction.
h.pylory.been cured.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Gastrocopy+ colonscopy Good.
tonsil stones sometimes. + throat and sinus with Green.and yellow mucus. PND.
no lungs infection but bronchinitis.
esophagus good . tolerance good.
Do you really think that you have bad breath?Ask your friend but a real one.Because that are reactions not for bad breath.It's allergic reations -PATM(People are allergic to me)-you don't have to eat sugar,cabbage,junk foods beacause the reactions after eat these foods are worst -like hard coughs,nose rubs,sneezing etc.And I also wondered why people coughs from some distance.I don't know why and don't know is there a cure for that but I don't have bad breath-ask many friends and they say that I haven't.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.