I have been struggling with bb since 2007. In 2007 I was diagnosed with Lyme disease and was on various antibiotics for months to get my health back. The after affect has been very bad breath and it gets worse.
Oral hygiene is very good and have tried most mouth washes. This year went to a breath center which thoroughly cleans your teeth and basically power washes your tongue. Nothing has helped. Thought maybe I had a candida issue so got tested and yeast was not at an alarming rate, but started taking probiotics anyway. The stool test came up ngative for h pylori.
I have my tonsils but the b center told me it would be a waste of time/money to remove.
Does anybody have any advise and if you need more info let me know. Thanks a lot.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Need some help
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Need some help
power washing your tongue...that company is criminal.....they steal money so well....but it is your fault for not researching prior....every bad breath clinic is a scam......every... 
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.