THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

wanna talk??

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
billie
Master
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:25 pm

wanna talk??

Post by billie »

Hi Guys,

I've been on this board since 2010 I think. Havent been on for a while because of depression. I'm a Caribbean girl (in my thirties) who just wants someone to talk to as it is very difficult to go through alone. I'm planning on trying going on a diet again and it would be nice to do it with someone.

Anybody here using WhatsApp?

I don't have social media as I don't have any friends, so I cant ad you on facebook or twitter.
Just let me know.
crazy4it
Advanced
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 6:27 am
Gender:

Re: wanna talk??

Post by crazy4it »

Yea I'm on it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗