HOW I CUT MY POST NASAL DRIP BY 90%
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:20 am
SO i started doing straight boiled tap water in my neti squirt bottle (OBVIOUSLY let the water cool down first) without any additives(no salt or anything) and miraculously my pnd is cut by like at least 90% and i can breath so freely its like a miracle.
I do one squirt on one side then one more squirt on the other side.
The thing is though in the beginning it will sting like a MF(if you ever get water in your nose in the shower u know the feeling), but it incredibly goes away like in 30 seconds now ive built up a tolerance and it barely stings, i been doing it twice a day for 2 months now.
but yea im now living pretty much pnd free and while im not completely BB free its a lot better now
Note: I edited my post i wont tell the whole story next time
I do one squirt on one side then one more squirt on the other side.
The thing is though in the beginning it will sting like a MF(if you ever get water in your nose in the shower u know the feeling), but it incredibly goes away like in 30 seconds now ive built up a tolerance and it barely stings, i been doing it twice a day for 2 months now.
but yea im now living pretty much pnd free and while im not completely BB free its a lot better now
Note: I edited my post i wont tell the whole story next time