THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Is it contagious?
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
Is it contagious?
Kissed a girl for a good 30 minutes last night, she didnt seem to notice my BB. However, I'm concerned that I may have infected her. Is this thing contagious? I would never want to curse someone with this problem.
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
No, it was at a club and we hadn't spoken before. We were both drunk and were dancing together then started kissing, I didnt speak to her so she wouldn't have known. Plus, you cant smell through your mouth anyway. I really hope I didnt give this girl BB.Archimonde wrote:If you kissed a girl for this long, that means you don't have BB.
Even a male model with BB can't get girls.
BB = death sentence.
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
If you made out, she would have noticed.DanielPine wrote:No, it was at a club and we hadn't spoken before. We were both drunk and were dancing together then started kissing, I didnt speak to her so she wouldn't have known. Plus, you cant smell through your mouth anyway. I really hope I didnt give this girl BB.Archimonde wrote:If you kissed a girl for this long, that means you don't have BB.
Even a male model with BB can't get girls.
BB = death sentence.
Some people get relief from alcohol. If you were drunk it's possible that you didn't have bb at the time.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
DanielPine
- Advanced
- Posts: 179
- Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 am
- Location: Australia
- Gender:
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.