I put it in imgur for easy access!
This literally cured my BB.
http://imgur.com/a/iuhCG
Robert
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
How I effectively clean my tongue (with pictures)
-
robertsna321
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:42 pm
-
Attraction
- Advanced
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:40 pm
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: How I effectively clean my tongue (with pictures)
Very good post.robertsna321 wrote:I put it in imgur for easy access!
This literally cured my BB.
http://imgur.com/a/iuhCG
Robert
However, I must add something.
Scraping does nothing for the serious cases here.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.