THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sneeze odor
-
Cursed4eva
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:45 pm
Sneeze odor
Hello,
I have bad breath and nose odor. Also, when I sneeze i have the same bad odor can this be a related problem?
I have bad breath and nose odor. Also, when I sneeze i have the same bad odor can this be a related problem?
-
Cursed4eva
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:45 pm
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
-
Cursed4eva
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:45 pm
-
Corpsebreath
- Advanced
- Posts: 116
- Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:52 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.