THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
-
Hoodlumhoe
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed May 15, 2019 5:36 am
Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
Anyone in Ontario, Canada that had tried the Oravital Treatment?
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
@ Hoodlumhoe
No, but I’ve spoken with Dr Hyland on Zoom and I think if (and only if) the problem is intra-oral VSCs, then I think his approach is sound. My own case seems under decent control, so I’m not sure if I’m gonna spend the money. Still thinking about it, but it’s a better approach than laser tongue debridement, imo.
No, but I’ve spoken with Dr Hyland on Zoom and I think if (and only if) the problem is intra-oral VSCs, then I think his approach is sound. My own case seems under decent control, so I’m not sure if I’m gonna spend the money. Still thinking about it, but it’s a better approach than laser tongue debridement, imo.
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
@ Hoodlumhoe
I made an appointment with one of Dr Hyland’s associate practitioners for this Wednesday, so I should have something to report within the next few weeks, make that several weeks.
I made an appointment with one of Dr Hyland’s associate practitioners for this Wednesday, so I should have something to report within the next few weeks, make that several weeks.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
you know it is a scam right, that every bad breath rinse is the same as his shit.....
the scam clinic claims ""BIOFILM TESTING"" this is just repackaged scam present....there are millions of bacteria in our mouth.....
and you gonna loose few thousand because scam clinic never have normal prices
the scam clinic claims ""BIOFILM TESTING"" this is just repackaged scam present....there are millions of bacteria in our mouth.....
and you gonna loose few thousand because scam clinic never have normal prices
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
@ Jimi
Nah, it’s a few hundred, not a few thousand, and I’m keeping an open mind about it.What’s a normal price for an antibiotic oral rinse anyway?
Nah, it’s a few hundred, not a few thousand, and I’m keeping an open mind about it.What’s a normal price for an antibiotic oral rinse anyway?
Re: Oravital? The cure for halitosis?
Have tried it. It helped at first but I still have the issue. They give you a prescription oral antibiotic rinse for 2 weeks. Then you are using daily rinses after that (chlorhexidine and either a zinc or other type of rinse that you can easily buy). I find the antibiotic rince works while on it and maybe for a week after but the problem returns. The rinses help to control things but no cure here, at least not for me. They also try to pinpoint your problem (like is it PND, gum disease, etc.) but I know we have all addressed those kinds of issues already. The approach is very oral-based from what I remember.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.