THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Any interest in a BBH chat room?
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Any interest in a BBH chat room?
I am in a TMAU chat room that currently has over 70 members. Though a lot of them are not very active, there are a number of people who do participate. Which makes me question why we don't have one (or maybe I just don't know about it). The response times can be a while on here so I think a chat room would be good to have as well where you can have a continuous conversation. Would you people be interested in creating one? The TMAU room I'm in is through the GroupMe app (free). If theres interest we can create one.
-
happylife05
- Junior
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 am
Re: Any interest in a BBH chat room?
Can you please add me to TMAU group, i might get some help from there, thanks!somethinstinks wrote:I am in a TMAU chat room that currently has over 70 members.
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Re: Any interest in a BBH chat room?
sure, do you have the GroupMe app? Send me your userIDhappylife05 wrote:Can you please add me to TMAU group, i might get some help from there, thanks!somethinstinks wrote:I am in a TMAU chat room that currently has over 70 members.
-
somethinstinks
- Advanced
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:58 am
- Location: New York City
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.