To find a solution for the junk that's stuck in my tonsils, I had to find a new method. I remembered that a few years ago I had used a nasal spray (Otrivin Oxy) and got great relief - I could breathe easily and there was no feeling of something stuck in my throat. So yesterday, I decided to use the same nasal spray. Except, this time I did not want to use it through my nasal route. I sprayed the solution directly on my tonsils.
In a few minutes, I could taste something pungent. My tonsils have holes in them and I occasionally get tonsil stones. So today morning when I woke up, it took me a lot of time to clear my throat. I noticed that my teeth looked very clean and bright. Even my flossing thread did not smell. Although I must tell you that there wasn't much of an improvement with saliva flow.
The main ingredient of the nasal spray is Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride. I'll continue to use it for a few days and update you guys.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride helping?
-
optimismishere
- Junior
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:44 am
- Gender:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.