THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDER (TMJD) AND BAD BREATH

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

TEMPOROMANDIBULAR JOINT DISORDER (TMJD) AND BAD BREATH

Post by Virtuous Viking »

I very often have to snap the bones in my jaw or hear a popping sound in my ear. The closest thing I could find as a diagnosis for this is TMJD. Has anyone been diagnosed with this disorder? Also, might there be a correlation between the disorder and chronic halitosis? Thank you.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have this too, it started happening this year, it was really bad.....horrible
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Post by Virtuous Viking »

There's some dentist, Nick Yiannios, that does surgery for it. He's supposed to be one of the best. I just don't know if doing it will cure me. The surgery is very expensive.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

yeah I know, it is not surgery, it is aligning the teeth, he grinds them down to align the bite....why is it expensive?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
User avatar
Virtuous Viking
Junior
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:49 am
Gender:

Post by Virtuous Viking »

Well "procedure" would be more appropriate I guess. It is expensive because it's not covered by insurance at all, meaning you have to pay everything out of pocket.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗