Page 1 of 1
Adenoctomy
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:10 am
by Atrial
Hi guys
Adenoctomy seems to help some people
Do you know anyone it helped or did not help?
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:18 pm
by Harry_2K
did it in August 2015. No change whatsoever!
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:47 pm
by StinkBomb
Two solid cures from
9YearsToFindCure and
mindyb.
Here is the link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?t=6255&postdays=0&postord ... rs&start=0[/b]
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:45 pm
by StillHoping
Did not work for me
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:20 pm
by Atrial
I'm not sure about mindy.
So basically so far it has helped only one person.
Posted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:19 pm
by ThinkPositive
It did work for mindyb I saw her post on curezone org. If u search her id name her post will show up
Posted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:28 am
by Atrial
So it worked for
9 years and mindyb
Did not work
Fedup
Stillhoping
Whatdid
If it works for more people I will also remove them.
Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:05 pm
by Bear44
I had adenoidectomy, tonsillectomy, and a few weeks ago had a polyp removed from my nose and fixed my deviated septum.
I'm glad I got a tonsillectomy cause I had constant tonsil stones and big crypts, and my ENT also told me my adenoids were infected when he removed them, but these surgeries did not help my breath issues.
Antibiotics made my bb go away after my tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy, but then BB returned once the cycle was up. Antibiotics also made my bb go away again a few weeks ago after my nasal surgery. Once again, the BB disappeared while I was on antibiotics, but shortly returned once my cycle was up.
Very interesting...I definitely think it's stomach related for me because it's only on my tongue and gets worse after eating.
Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:33 am
by sun123
To Bear 44,
So for you would the next step be to get a upper endoscopy done? (to check for polyps in stomach/upper intestine or hardening of mass causing bb).
Maybe also get lower endoscopy to see if there are blockages or polyps or other abnormal stuff causing bb?
Posted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:31 pm
by Bear44
sun123 wrote:To Bear 44,
So for you would the next step be to get a upper endoscopy done? (to check for polyps in stomach/upper intestine or hardening of mass causing bb).
Maybe also get lower endoscopy to see if there are blockages or polyps or other abnormal stuff causing bb?
Honestly, I don't think any time soon. I'm a little tired of being poked and proded after two surgeries in under 6 months.