THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Secret Facebook page

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ell22
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Secret Facebook page

Post by Ell22 »

Hello all,

Do you know if a secret Facebook page for this exists?

I'm thinking I will create one if not...but if I do I want it to be a positive page as I have been on a negative page regarding something else before and I think it can make things worse!

Best
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗