Suffering from bb since age 12. Nothing has worked except tongue scrapping and brutal tongue scrubbing.
I've been suffering from sore throats and throat infections as long as I can remember. Went to doctor today due to major sore throat. He did some poking around and he told me that my sinuses are not draining properly. He said that mucus is draining down my throat and getting 'stuck' an building up. He further said that the surface of my throat looks like "cobblestone" and is all rough, not smooth, from years of mucus build up. I've noticed this as I've gotten older that my throat in back is very jagged and looks like coral in the ocean. The doctor said it's one of the worst throats he has seen is so rough.
This got me thinking... could the roughness of my throat tissue be harboring bacteria? All those pockets and valleys in the skin. Mucus from my sinuses builds up on the surface of my throat, bacteria forms and is wedged deep down in that rough tissue?
After 45 years of dealing with this nightmare I may be on to something here.
And if this is the case how can I stop the poor sinus drainage and dripping into my throat?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
May Have Discovered Cause - Any insight?
-
johntaylorny
- Newbie
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 am
-
halitosisux
- Moderator
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:29 pm
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.